Monday, 8 November 2010
Monday, 18 October 2010
The only person that seems to find my anger amusing! But she's about the only person thats allowed to laugh at me when I'm angry.
It's been a good 5 years. i wouldn't of changed a single one of them, not even if you made me a very rich woman, with the ability to destroy all tomato's.
Maybe its because she's always there for me, even when she's having a bad day herself. Or because she feels comfortable talking to me whilst she pee's!
But either way, I love you Tish Scripps, forever and always =]
But what happens when you're at the age when you're meant to be the swan... but still feel like the ugly duckling. Not in the sense you're thinking, I may not be the most glamorous or attractive woman in the world, but I guess I'm not an ugly duckling. More in the sense of growth I guess.
Nearly a year ago now I posted a list of things I wanted to achieve... have a achieved them?
1. I wanted a reasonable job, I have one! I suppose it's reasonable, if dominoes is reasonable. But at least its money!
2. I did some reconnecting over the summer, but not really the ammount I wanted to... dammit.
3. Definately no healthier or fitter... bloody fatty.
4. Still not that comfortable with who I am, I think I'm not really the same person I was a year ago, still not that much better of a person though.
5. Still negative and cynical. fuck.
There are a couple of new things though, not that anyone actually reads this bloody thing. I happen to be in love, like the proper kind. The kind where your happiness depends on theirs. I should probably tell him a bit more often, but I'm not quite sure I'm used to this feeling yet, even though it's been quite a long time now! is 9 months a long time? it's been tough lately, adjusting to new things, but all the best things are hard work sometimes.
The only man in my life that can be hitler for Linzi's moustache birthday party and still make me love him millions, even though I'm very jewish!
Also new house = new rules! New ring of fire rules that is! And some new rules that require me to never touch the volume controls on the tv, apparantly I only know insanely loud and horrificly quiet. Which is fine by me as I never have to get up to change it if the remotes disspeared! mwahahaha! We also have a very loud house, I hear Nate shouting in his sleep constantly, amusing but annoying. Traffic is utter murder! Right outside my bloody window. But on a nicer note, Tish's bed isn't as horribly squeeky as it was which is great news =]. And we won't talk about the incident with the sofa bed...
I get to live with my best friend again though! Which is awesome =D
aaahhh good times.
Friday, 8 January 2010
So far a good start to the new decade, but then again it has only been about a week. This year feels like a good year though, a year to sort out some things. Get rid of any regrets I may have about past years.
If it's possible theres not alot I regret. There have been break ups, wrong descisions and some definate worry lines gained, but I guess I wouldn't be where I am now if everything that happened these past few years hadn't happened. Maybe I'd be a better person, maybe I'd be a worse person, but I like where I am with my life at the minute for the most part. There's just a few things I'd like for this year:
1. Get a reasonable job that won't intefere with uni, which hopefully would solve the money issue!
2. Reconnect with some people. I'm quite good at losing touch with people that I don't see very often, I'd like to change that.
3. Be healthier, fitter and like the way i look more! This I imagine is going to be a slight struggle. yay!
4. Once I'm more comfortable with the way I am, maybe find someone who would also maybe be comfortable with the way I am.
5. Do the things I would usually hesitate at, don't be so cynical and negative thinking that it might go horribly wrong. Just bloody well do it!
I may add some more things later but thats about the jist of it!
I'd also like to add, I don't know if its because of the new year/decade or if I'm just going insane, that I've been thinking alot lately about someone I used to know and get on with really well that I lost contact with. I think we could be great friends if I only took No. 5 into consideration! But theres an apprehension surrounding my thoughts that no ammount of mental shoving seems to be shifting. Maybe I've finally gone doo lally, or maybe its just something that I'm meant to do.